Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Surgery

Sorry it took me so long to post this. The first couple of days after surgery I was in pain and couldn't move off the couch!
I had surgery at about 9:30 am on Thursday, October 16. Dr. Weber said everything went according to plan and was successful. Surgery lasted about 2-2 1/2 hours. I felt pretty good after I woke up and went home within an hour. However later that evening I started feeling it, lol.
For 2 days I couldn't keep anything down and the pain pills - Tylenol 3 - only made me sicker, so I didn't take very many of them, mostly just motrin every couple hours. My head was killing me! I'm a wimp when it comes to pain but I usually bounce back pretty quick and that was the case with the implant surgery. After the 3rd day I didn't need the motrin anymore but I'm still a little woozy. It's getting better, though.
It really wasn't that bad!
My activation date is October 30th, only 9 more days!

1 comment:

Cyborg Queen said...

Tomorrow you get activated!!! :-) I'm excited for you!!